2020-2021 Arrival and Dismissal Information
After School Supervision
Students must be picked up after school no later than 3:30 p.m. After this time, the duty teacher will walk the student to after school care, and parents may pick students up there. Parents will be billed on an hourly basis for this service. This policy is implemented for the safety of your child/children.
Teachers are on duty until 3:30 p.m., and offices close at 3:30 p.m. Parents are reminded that there is no supervision of students on school grounds before 7:15 a.m. and after 3:30 p.m., other than for school activities directed by Catholic High personnel.
Students who will be leaving campus on foot (including walking to area businesses) must have a note on file granting us permission to allow your child to leave school unsupervised. Fourth and fifth graders may only leave if accompanied by an older student, who must be specified in the written permission slip. Emails to your building level secretary are accepted. Please note: Once students leave campus, they will not be allowed to return. Take time to review the full school policy as stated in our handbook.
Gates will open by 7:10 AM in the morning. They will be locked by 8:00 AM. Entrance gates will be re-opened in the afternoon at 2:45 PM in preparation for dismissal.
- DeLaSalle Drive is a two-way street at all times.
- Approach campus from DeLaSalle Drive at Center Street. Enter using the gate nearest the elementary playground.
- Once on campus, traffic continues in one direction using both lanes. One way traffic should be observed at all times.
- Cars unload completely in the morning and load in the afternoon at the designated checkpoint in front of the gym.
- No one is allowed to exit a vehicle before having their temperature checked. Masks are required. Students above the threshold will not be allowed to exit and will be sent home.
- Vehicles will proceed to the end of the drive to exit onto DeLaSalle Drive.
- Student drivers enter the student lot at the center gate on DeLaSalle Drive using SINGLE LANE traffic only.
- Students will have their temperature taken as they enter the gates, BEFORE they are allowed to park. Students above the threshold will be sent home.
- NO entry will be allowed at the gate nearest high school at any time.
- Please be patient as we work to safely dismiss and load all students in the afternoon. We do not recommend early arrival.
We were recently informed of a change with IPSB Bus Transportation. For some families, rather than the bus making an individual stop at a personal residence, there will be a centralized spot for all students in a specific area. There may also be situations in which bus service is no longer provided to some areas of the parish. If you have not done so already, please contact your bus driver from last year. I have included the contact information that was provided to us by IPSB.
|PAROCHIAL BUS DRIVERS|
|BUS #||DRIVER NAME||DRIVER PHONE #|
|Bus # 4||Gale Binion||364-3580|
|Bus # 82||Lyle Weisz||380-6506|
|Bus #108||Norma Vital||380-4083|
|Bus #18||Mike Williams||365-2918|
|Bus #39||Angie Stein||367-6850|
|Bus #68||Tommy Pollard||339-8898|
|Bus #L-17||Tasheika Robinson||492-3767|
|Bus #L-3||Maudry Kennedy||519-2200|
|Bus #L-36||Robert Feller||241-2006|