Student Medicines

Every family should have received a copy of our guidelines for medication and the medicine release form attached. Please note that if your child needs to have OTC (Over the Counter) medication in the office, you will need to have a doctor fill out the physician form stating that your child often suffers from chronic cramps, migraines, stomach issues, etc. If a student comes to the office with a headache or not feeling well, they will be sent home unless there is record of a chronic condition on file. We will call you and then send the student to the administration building to wait for you to arrive to check your child out of school.

If your child has either daily prescription and/or OTC medications they have to take, medicine release forms must be completed by his/her physician and  turned in to the child’s building level administrative assistant.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt