Checklist for Senior Turn-in
Device and Supply Return Instructions:
- Report to school on your designated day at your designated time.
- Pull into the bus loop through the Bank Street entrance, and stop at the 300 Hall entrance. Form one single line of traffic. Attendants will be outside to direct you.
- DO NOT exit your vehicle until instructed to do so. Only 5 students will be allowed to enter the building at a time.
- Your tasks will be to turn in any items on the checklist that apply to you at designated checkpoints and clean out your locker.
- Depart in a timely manner.
- English IV DE – Prentice Hall Literature – The British Tradition
- English IV DE – Perrine’s Structure, Sound, & Sense
- Algebra III & Precalc (0n-level)
- Probability and Statistics – Essential Statistics -Navidi and Monk
- Precalculus-H – Don’t remember title but it was a black book
- Physical Science – Physical Science
- Biology II Honors Anatomy & Physiology – Hole’s Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology Shier, 12th
- Religion IV – Ecumenism and Interreligious Studies
- Religion IV – Theology of the Body for Teens
- Religion IV – The Social Doctrine of the Catholic Church, Semester Edition
- Religion IV – Living as a Disciple of Jesus Christ in Society
- Chromebook – bring a check if you have damages
- Bag (with strap)
- Charger (both pieces)
- Library books
- Cafeteria or tuition balances
- Athletic uniforms
- Rally folders
- Swap Shop Donations (uniforms tops, bottoms, ties, and outerwear ONLY) – MUST BE BAGGED