2020-2021 Enrollment Timeline for Returning Students
In counting our blessings of 2019, we are so thankful you have chosen Catholic High for your child’s education. We could not continue to do what we do without your support. Enrollment for current students will begin on January 6, 2020.
As stated in our previous email, we are excited to announce Continuous Enrollment. Watch the video by clicking here to see what it is all about!
Please pay close attention to the dates below.
January 6, 2020
- Enrollment 2020-2021 opens online.
January 10, 2020
- January tuition is due by 10th day of the month.
January 11, 2020
- If tuition is not current, online enrollment will not be accessible.
- Once tuition is paid, access will be open again on a per family basis.
January 31, 2020
- Last day to enroll for 2020-2021 to pay the regular fee of $400.
- If enrollment is not complete by today, your student(s) will not be guaranteed enrollment.
- The last day to submit owner and non-owner parish church forms to the tuition office in order to be considered for a Parish Subsidy tuition credit.
February 1, 2020
- Enrollment fee will increase to $500.
- Students who have not enrolled will be placed on a waiting list.
Schedule requests will not be honored until students are enrolled for the 2020-2021 school year.