Daily Announcements 2/27/2019
- The Performing Arts Department will be selling breakfast on Friday, March 1 during the 8-minute break for 3 dollars. We will be selling sausage biscuits and sausage McGriddles.
- Attention girls who signed up to try out for middle school or varsity cheerleading: You are reminded that the tryout form you were given is due to Mrs. Tina in the middle school by Thursday, Feb 28th.
- Calling all girls who are in the 8th-11th grade and want to play high school basketball next school year. Please see Coach Michele Bienvenu ASAP. If you are already on the varsity basketball team, you do not need to see Coach Michele.
- Students if you need a Certificate of School Attendance for driver’s education, driver’s permits, or driver’s licenses over the Mardi Gras Break, you must request this by email to Mrs. Patrice Williams in the Guidance Department at email@example.com by Wednesday and pick it up by Thursday afternoon. There will be no one available over the Mardi Gras break to provide this form for you, so please take care of this by Thursday. Thank you.
- Attention middle school students: Students are no longer allowed to exit the building through the back doors at the end of the day. All students must leave through the front doors. Students found behind the building will receive detentions.