Daily Announcements 2/26/2019
- The Performing Arts Department will be selling breakfast on Friday, March 1 during the 8-minute break for 3 dollars. We will be selling sausage biscuits and sausage McGriddles.
- Any girl who would like to sign up to try out for middle school or varsity cheerleading is reminded that sign-ups are going on now, and the deadline is this Wednesday, February 27th. Fifth-grade girls and middle school girls should sign up in Mrs. Tina’s office, and current high school girls should sign up in the high school front office with Mrs. Ronilaine.
- Attention girls who signed up to try out for middle school or varsity cheerleading: You are reminded that the tryout form you were given is due to Mrs. Tina in the middle school by Thursday, Feb 28th.
- Calling all girls who are in the 8th-11th grade and want to play high school basketball next school year. Please see Coach Michele Bienvenu ASAP. If you are already on the varsity basketball team, you do not need to see Coach Michele.
- Students if you need a Certificate of School Attendance for driver’s education, driver’s permits, or driver’s licenses over the Mardi Gras Break, you must request this by email to Mrs. Patrice Williams in the Guidance Department at email@example.com by Wednesday and pick it up by Thursday afternoon. There will be no one available over the Mardi Gras break to provide this form for you, so please take care of this by Thursday. Thank you.
- Reminder to all high school students: All scheduling requests are due by Wednesday, February 27th at noon. If you do not put in your request, you will automatically be placed into the most difficult classes available. Thank you, Coach Josh.
- Attention middle school students: Students are no longer allowed to exit the building through the back doors at the end of the day. All students must leave through the front doors. Students found behind the building will receive detentions.