St. Edward Announces Part-time Panda Program
We are sharing the following announcement from St. Edward School at their request.
We are following our year’s theme of DO LIFE BIG! with the exciting announcement that St. Edward School is exploring the possibility of expanding our PK3 program for the 2019-20 school year by offering two part-time options: 2 days/week and 3 days/week, targeting approximately 10 children for each option. The information on the attached page offers details.
Please know we must be able to fill enough spots for this plan to be feasible. This means we need to have enough students to sustain the program, which will be determined by the response received over the next few weeks.
If you are interested, email our registrar, Lisa Dronet, by the deadline of Thursday, February 21 :
- Your name and child’s name
- Child’s birthdate
- Preference of 2-days/week or 3-days/week
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Which of the following pertains to your child – please list all that apply:
- Is currently enrolled in the full-time PK3 program for 2019-20
- Is the sibling of a current SES student or CHS student (and the CHS student attended SES through the 3rd grade)
- Is a St. Edward/St. Jude Parishioner
- Is the child of a CHS staff member
Inquiries will be placed in order of the current Admissions Policy (as listed above), with the exception of those who have already registered for the full-time PK3 program having priority over all inquiries. Our goal is to know something definite during the week of March 11. Thank you and please pray for the continued success of our efforts! What a blessing it would be to serve more of God’s precious little ones.
In the spirit of St. Katharine,
Mrs. Karen Bonin