2019-2020 Enrollment Timeline
It is our hope that this email finds you and your family well during this Christmas season. In counting our blessings as this year comes to close, we are so thankful you have chosen Catholic High for your child’s education. We could not continue to do what we do without your support. We have begun accepting applications for new students for the 2019-2020 school year to allow time for processing. Enrollment for current students will begin on January 7, 2019. Please pay VERY close attention to each date listed below so you do not miss any valuable information.
January 7, 2019
Enrollment 2019-2020 opens online.
January 10, 2019
January tuition is due by 10th day of the month.
January 11, 2019
- If tuition is not current, ParentsWeb will not be accessible.
- Once tuition is paid, access will be open again on a per family basis.
January 31, 2019
- Last day to enroll for 2019-2020 to pay the regular fee of $400.
- If enrollment is not complete by today, your student(s) will not be guaranteed enrollment.
- The last day to submit owner and non-owner parish church forms to the tuition office in order to be considered for a Parish Subsidy tuition credit.
February 1, 2019
- Enrollment fee will increase to $500.
- Students who have not enrolled will be placed on a waiting list.
Please note: Schedule requests will not be honored until students are enrolled for the 2019-2020 school year.