Tutoring and Homework Help Available for Students
Tutoring is available for all students in grades 4-12 on TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY mornings and afternoons in Room 100.
Tutoring begins at 7:15 AM in the mornings until the first bell rings and in the afternoon time from 3:00 – 3:30 PM
Room 100 is located directly across from the high school office.
Tutoring services are also available from the following sources:
- ACT Academy – academy.act.org
- Private tutors
- Online tutoring assistants can be found by searching educational websites
- Sylvan Learning Centers
- Ardoin Reading Clinic in Youngsville
- UL Lafayette March to Success – march2success.com
- Free Online Homework/Tutoring Services – www.homeworkla.org (this is a service of the State Library of Louisiana)