From our Dean of Students:
The 2018-2019 Student/Parent Handbook has been published to the school website. Please take time to read the Handbook and familiarize yourself with school policies.
Uniform and grooming policies are outlined on pages 31 – 35 of the Handbook. Uniform and grooming policies will be enforced beginning with the August 8th and 9th orientation days. Students should report to school in appropriate school uniform, following all requirements. Those in violation of uniform and grooming policies will not be allowed to take school ID pictures and will receive disciplinary consequences. Students deemed by school administrators to be in extreme violation of uniform and grooming policies will be sent home.
Please help your child to begin the school year on a positive note in this regard. Boys should pay particular attention to policies regarding hair length and height, and to being clean-shaven. Girls should take special note of uniform skirt and shorts length. All students should have the appropriate style of all-black shoes.
Thank you in advance for partnering with us to enforce uniform and grooming policies.
Mrs. Shannon Aucoin
Dean of Students
Catholic High School
Additional Orientation Reminders
Orientation for grades 9-12 is Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Orientation for grades 4-8 is Thursday, August 9, 2018
BOTH ORIENTATION DAYS ARE FROM 7:50 A.M. UNTIL 12:30 P.M.
- Students must bring a copy of their schedules. These are available on ParentsWeb.
- High school students must bring their Chromebooks with them on Wednesday.
- Middle school students may rent a lock for their locker from Mrs. Tina for $5.00, which will be refunded at the end of the year when the lock is returned. High school students may rent theirs from Mrs. Aucoin.
- Students must arrive well before the 7:50 bell. For the safety of all of our students, we thank you in advance for your patience in carline. Please follow all carline procedures. Carline tags will be distributed at orientation.
- Please eat at Cane’s for lunch or dinner on Wednesday (click below for details)!