Reminders From Our Dean
- For Mass dress, only the red or black sweater or the Letterman jacket may be worn.
- Rolled up sleeves are not in keeping with the Mass uniform,
- Walking on the backs of shoes is not allowed.
- Girls should not tie their sweaters around their waists during Mass.
Cold Weather Reminders
From the time a student arrives on campus until the dismissal bell, only the following outerwear garments are permitted:
- Official Catholic High School sweater (purchased from an official vendor; black for boys and red for girls)
- Official Catholic High School black, gray, or red fleece jacket or half-zip pullover (purchased from an authorized vendor)
- Official Catholic High School sweatshirt (purchased from an authorized vendor)
- Letterman jacket
- Official team or organization outerwear may be worn with coach/moderator approval
Blankets are not considered outerwear and therefore are prohibited.
Hoodies, even Catholic High team or organization hoodies, are not allowed for regular school day wear.
During extremely cold weather (as determined and published by CHS administration), only solid gray, white, red, or black heavy coats, as well as gloves and scarves in solid gray, white, or black, are allowed on campus. Students are to remove these garments before entering the building.