2017-2018 ACT Testing Information
Go directly to the website www.act.org/student to register. Online registration is the fastest method. You will know immediately if your preferred test center has space for you to test, and you also can print your admission ticket from the website.
- Reminder: You need to register by mail only if you are younger than 13 or cannot pay by credit card.
- If you plan to test at a national or international test center, sign up online by creating or logging in to your ACT Web account.
- If you are requesting extended time or other accommodations for the first time, sign up online by creating or logging in to your ACT Web account or register by mail in addition to completing the application request and submitting required documentation.
- If you missed the late registration deadline, you can request standby testing online.
- If you are homebound or confined, cannot find a test center within 75 miles of your home (U.S. and Canada) or in your country (other locations), or you need a Sabbath/Sunday test center and one is not established within 75 miles of your home (or in your country if outside the U.S. or Canada), on all test dates, check the requirements for Arranged Testing.
- Also, check the detailed list of current ACT Fees and Services.Here are some important codes to help you register. All codes can be located via a drop down menu on the ACT Web site.
- The test site code for Catholic High School is 213670 Use this code if you will be taking the test at Catholic High. We do not test in September. You may test at another school but be sure to look up their test site code.
- Your HIGH SCHOOL CODE is 191948. This tells ACT to send us a copy of your scores for your school records.
- You can send 4 free scores to colleges. Send your scores to TOPS to expedite the notification process. This way you don’t need to pay extra to send your scores later.
- Please contact your guidance counselor, Josh Guilbeau,firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions. about registering.
The UL Lafayette ACT TEST PREP Class schedule has not been published yet. Information can be obtained on their continuing education website. Test prep materials can be found online. The guidance department has some Preparing for the ACT Test booklets and are available now.
Please visit the ACT.ORG website for information about registering for the ACT.
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|October 28, 2017||September 22, 2017||September 23-October 6, 2017|
|December 9, 2017||November 3, 2017||November 4-17, 2017|
|February 10, 2018*||January 12, 2018||January 13-19, 2018|
|April 14, 2018||March 9, 2018||March 10-23, 2018|
|June 9, 2018||May 4, 2018||May 5-18, 2018|
|July 14, 2018*||June 15, 2018||June 16-22, 2018|