2018-2019 Course Requests
Mr. Guilbeau will be visiting classrooms of 4th-11th graders during the week of March 5th to review procedures for online schedule requests. We are providing the links at the right for informational purposes and assistance in preparing for scheduling.
- The 2-year curriculum plan for elementary students (grades 4 and 5)
- The 3-year curriculum plan for middle school students (grades 6, 7, and 8)
- Grades 4-8 Enrichment Course Descriptions
- The 4-year graduation plan for high school students
- High School Course Descriptions
- Worksheets for each high school grade level to begin planning course selections prior to the online request start date
You must log in with your student chspanthers.com account in order to view the worksheets.
In order to make course selections online, students will need to login to their ParentsWeb accounts. Students who do not yet have an account can find setup directions here.
Please note: In order to complete course requests, students MUST be enrolled for the 2018-2019 school year. All family ParentsWeb accounts for students who have not yet enrolled will be disabled Monday, March 12, through Thursday, March 15, 2018. Reminder notifications will be sent before this happens to allow time for homework and lesson plan viewing for the upcoming week before access is blocked. To minimize inconvenience for families, accounts will be reinstated by Friday, March 16, 2018.
You must log in with your student chspanthers.com account in order to access documents below.
TO REQUEST COURSES ONLINE, STUDENTS MUST:
- Login to ParentsWeb from a web browser.
- Click Student Information and then Course Requests
- Select courses from all available options, including any alternative elective options.
- Click Save