Final Exams 2017
Final Exams will be administered Thursday, May 18th – Tuesday, May 23rd. Morning bus service will be provided on all exam days and on “Dead Day,” Wednesday, May 17th. Teachers will be on duty at 7:15am to supervise students as they arrive on campus.
All parents are reminded of the following for the safety of our students:
- No students may be dropped off before 7:15 AM.
- Car riders may not use the bus loop to be picked up or dropped off when bus service is provided.
- If your child is a “walker” and will be leaving campus on foot (including walking to McDonald’s), we must have a note on file granting us permission to allow your child to leave school unsupervised. Fourth and fifth graders may only leave if accompanied by an older student, who must be specified in the written permission slip. Please note: Once students leave campus, they will not be allowed to return. This policy is clearly stated in our school handbook.
- After Care is available for those interested. Please contact Mrs. Anna Davis at 367-7511 or at email@example.com for more information.
- Students who have not been picked up 30 minutes after dismissal will be sent to After Care.
Bus service will be provided as listed below:
- Wednesday, May 17th – 7:50 start time, 12:30 dismissal (no after school bus service)
- Thursday, May 18th – 9:00 start time, 12:30 dismissal (no after school bus service)
- Friday, May 19th – 9:00 start time, 12:30 dismissal (no after school bus service)
- Monday, May 22nd – 9:00 start time, 12:30 dismissal (after school bus service will be provided)
- Tuesday, May 23rd – 9:00 start time, 10:30 dismissal (no after school bus service)
Please find the detailed exam schedule attached.